Friday, September 24, 2010

week 1 day 2

Tina- W1D2 was  pretty rough for me. Well I guess I shouldn't say the workout was rough.It was the getting out and getting started part that was rough. I had  less then 3 hours of sleep the night before and after a full day of work I was simply EXHAUSTED. But.....I did it! The actual run seemed a bit easier then W1D1. Is it  possible that I'm a runner already???

Ashley- What to say about day 2! I MADE IT!!! I felt  like  I did a lot more and felt amazing after it to. I am fighting  off a cold as we speak and I still surprised myself with how  much more i could  do on day 2. Every time I felt  like I wanted to stop I pushed myself a little more and  in the end I made it to where I said I would. On our  last running part Tina said lets make  it  to the light and I was dieing and  wanted to stop but then I was really listening to the  song  that was on at the time and the lyrics said " I gotta get through this I gotta get through this I gotta make  it ,gotta make it, gotta make it through. Said I'm gonna get through this." and I said  that out loud Tina laughed but it works and I made it through the last 60 seconds of running. I cant wait to see what day 3  has in store for me but in the end I will make it  to my goal and work on becoming a runner!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ladies! It has to be nice to have a sister to do this with...I wish I had one. : (

    You should post before and after pictures too!

    ReplyDelete